This item is manufactured in EU sizes, but we show an approximate UK size for customers' convenience.
We have included the manufacturer's size chart for reference.
Sneakers from Spanish footwear brand Flamingos Life. Flamingos are USDA and GOTS certified and all their sneakers are 100% vegan, since the foundation of flamingos in 2015.
The Roland V.5 are made from corn waste and bamboo.
For every Classic 70s purchased, Flamingo have 1 kilogram of plastic collected from the ocean in collaboration with the NGO "Waste Free Oceans".
- Upper material: made from 50% corn and 50% PU (25% Recycled).
- Inner lining from 50% bamboo and 50% PU.
- New Heritage sole made with 25% natural rubber 25% conglomerate like natural silica and 50% synthetic rubber.
- Removable insole made with 50% cork and 50% natural rubber.
- Organic cotton laces.
- Packaging: 100% recycled cardboard box.
Made in Spain, Elche. Flamingo work with suppliers located at a maximum of 40km from their HQ in order to reduce our carbon footprint.
Sizing: If you are between two sizes, choose the smallest.
Care: Flamingo recommend:
- Washing your sneakers with a damp cloth and Marseille soap.
- Don't wash them in the washing machine or use the dryer.
- Don’t use bleach.
Data collected in the analysis made with BCOME compared to a leather sneakers:
- 78% less water use.
- 66% less CO2 emissions.
- 60% less PO4 emissions.
- 75 people involved.
- 50 processes.