This item is manufactured in EU sizes, but we show an approximate UK size for customers' convenience.
We have included the manufacturer's size chart for reference.
Classic sneakers from Spanish footwear brand Flamingos Life. Flamingos are USDA and GOTS certified and all their sneakers are 100% vegan, since the foundation of flamingos in 2015.
The Classic 70s are made from corn waste and bamboo. For every Classic 70s purchased, Flamingo has 5 trees planted at deforested areas in collaboration with the NGO "Eden Reforestation Projects".
- Upper material: 50% corn and 50% PU (25% Recycled).
- Inner lining: 50% bamboo and 50% PU.
- Sole: 25% natural rubber, 25% conglomerate like natural silica, and 50% synthetic rubber.
- Removable insole: 50% cork and 50% natural rubber.
- Organic cotton laces.
- Packaging: 100% recycled cardboard box.
Made in Spain, Elche. Flamingo work with suppliers located at a maximum of 40km from their HQ in order to reduce our carbon footprint.
Sizing: If you are between two sizes, choose the smallest.
Care: Flamingo recommend:
- Washing your sneakers with a damp cloth and Marseille soap.
- Don't wash them in the washing machine or use the dryer.
- Don’t use bleach.
Data collected in the analysis made with BCOME compared to a leather sneakers:
- 16% less water use.
- 49% less CO2 emissions.
- 9% less PO4 emissions.
- 189 people involved.
- 126 processes.