Designed for the most cold and wet weather walks & hikes! The ever popular waterproof hiking boots by Wills Vegan Store are now available as this insulated version that will allow you to wear them in harsh weather conditions and freezing temperatures down to -22° / -7.6 Fahrenheit.
- Made in Italy to the highest standards these have been designed for traction, stability, comfort and durability in the most demanding terrains.
- The Vibram rubber injection out-soles have been designed with areas for grip, traction, braking and stability. The soles have been welded onto the uppers, so they will not part easily.
- The uppers have been created with abrasion and scuff resistant Lyliane 3DMX and Cordura materials, so you can take these off-road and not worry about what happens on the way. Suitable for walking long distances in comfort, the removable cushioned anatomic insoles will support your feet.
- The padding on the tongue and around the collar is designed to give your ankles for extra comfort and support.
- These are lab tested waterproof, with waterproof seams, a bellows sealed tongue and a special breathable waterproof membrane that does not allow water penetration
- Easy to put on and take off with the finger tab, using the high-grade laces threaded through lace hooks that are long lasting and allow smooth lace sliding.
- Designed and produced in Europe. Each model is created using CAD design technology that simulates the different phases of the walking experience.
- Advanced components and construction methods are used to create the models like the use of Vibram soles and a patented Support System which means the fit is always comfortable and secure.
- Peta approved and Vegan