Classic sneaks by French brand, Veja. The cool Parisian company specialises in fairly traded and sustainable footwear which features a growing selection of vegan styles!
- Upper in B-mesh (100% recycled plastic bottles)
- Vegan nubuck sections
- Lining in Jersey (100% recycled polyester)
- Logo V made of wild rubber
- Inner sole made out of organic cotton and expanded PU
- Sole made of wild rubber from the amazonian forest (60%)
- Made in Brazil
The B-Mesh used by Veja is made from recycled plastic bottles - 15 plastic bottles are used to create a pair of sneakers. This upcycling process creates a smart fabric, both breathable and water-resistant.
This product is non-sweatshop and vegan (free from animal ingredients).
Read more about the Veja project and their ethics here...http://project.veja-store.com/en/
Please Note - Sizing conversions vary depending on the manufacturer - we have used the sizing according to the Veja size chart which is slightly different from some of our other brands. We have found this style runs small - please consider this when ordering or get in touch for more advice and help with sizing.