Water resistant, faux fur lined ethical casual boots by Spanish brand Vesica Piscis.
This compassionate and innovative brand have really considered every step of production in order to create footwear which is low impact and sustainable.
- Hand crafted in Elche from certified *GRS recycled cotton uppers.
- Ergonomic and removable insole plant made with a comfy recycled PU and lined with recycled cotton *GRS.
- Flexible and removable stitched (non-glued) sole made of a mix of vulcanized recycled rubber and synthetic rubber.
- Recycled cotton laces and borders and no eyelets for a more sustainable shoe.
- This fabric contains an exclusive water resistant finish to protect against rain, developed with fluorine-free PU resin.
- Faux fur lining made out of certified organic cotton (GOTS certified) free of dyes.
*GRS Fabric certification - GLOBAL RECYCLED STANDARD https://www.textilestandards.com/standards/48-global-recycled-standard