Classic sneaks by French brand, Veja. The cool Parisian company specialises in fairly traded and sustainable footwear which features a growing selection of vegan styles!
Upper in B-mesh: made from plastic bottles
- Synthetic leather sections from Germany
- Inner sole in organic cotton
- Logo V made of wild rubber (60%)
- LRT Sole made of wild rubber from the amazonian forest (60%)
- Inner sole made of organic cotton and expensed rubber
- Made in Brazil
The B-Mesh used by Veja is made from recycled plastic bottles - 15 plastic bottles are used to create a pair of sneakers. This upcycling process creates a smart fabric, both breathable and water-resistant.
This product is non-sweatshop and vegan (free from animal ingredients).
Read more about the Veja project and their ethics here...http://project.veja-store.com/en/