Seedball was founded in 2013 by conservation scientists Ana and Emily. Developed and made in the U.K they are a great permaculture technique for growing plants in a simple and effective way. They have combined wildflower and herb seeds moulded into small clay/soil balls to make it a bit easier for everyone to have gardens, balconies and window boxes that are bursting with native wildflowers, buzzing bees and beautiful butterflies.
A selection of beautiful blue-flowering native wildflowers that are also hugely beneficial to bees and butterflies. Sky Mix includes both early and late summer flowering plants.
- A simple way to grow wildflowers from seed.
- Clay ball (plus added chilli) naturally protects seed from predators, such as ants, birds and slugs.
- Easy to use - no need to 'plant', just scatter on top of soil or compost.
- An all blue wildflower mix that's perfect for bees and butterflies.
- Ideal for garden beds and planting pots.
- Each tin contains 20 seed balls.
- Each seed ball contains approximately 75 Sky Meadow seeds.
- As a guide at least twenty seed balls per square meter is recommended for a garden, or 3 - 5 seed balls for a small to medium sized pot.
- For best results, scatter in the spring or autumn.