- Upper in B-Mesh: made from recycled plastic bottles
- Panels made out of TPU and vegan suede
- Logo V made of TPU
- Lining in jersey (33% organic cotton & 67% recycled polyester)
- Insole made out of wild rubber and other synthetic materials
- Sole made out of EVA and wild rubber from the Amazonian forest (25%)
- Made in Brazil, in the region of Porto Alegre
The B-Mesh used by Veja is made from recycled plastic bottles. 3 plastic bottles are used to create a pair of sneakers. This upcycling process creates a smart fabric, both breathable and water-repellent.
This product is non-sweatshop and vegan (free from animal ingredients).
Read more about the Veja project and their ethics here...http://project.veja-store.com/en/
Please Note - Sizing conversions vary depending on the manufacturer - we have used the sizing according to the Veja size chart which is slightly different from some of our other brands. We have found this style runs small - please consider this when ordering or get in touch for more advice and help with sizing.