The Hawthorn boot by Acre.
- Peta-certified vegan
- Designed in the UK
- Made under fair working conditions in Portugal
- Made from high quality PVC-free microfibre upper
- Water resistant, breathable and durable
- High quality, hygienic anti-microbe, PVC-free microfibre lining
- Fast-lacing eyelets at the top of the boot
- Waxed laces
Posted by Ryan de Haaff on 18th Jul 2019
Received these a couple of weeks ago. They look smart but they are so squeaky when walking in them to the point I'm a little embarrassed to do so. I'm hoping this will lessen with use, but right now I won't wear them to work, or anywhere quiet.
REPLY: Thanks for the review Ryan. We understand that you used some dubbin on your boots and no longer have the issue? Hopefully eveything is good now! :)