Classic sneaks by French brand, Veja. The cool Parisian company specialises in fairly traded and sustainable footwear which features a growing selection of vegan styles!
Upper in B-mesh: made from plastic bottles
- Synthetic leather sections from Germany
- Inner sole in organic cotton
- Logo V made of wild rubber (60%)
- LRT Sole made of wild rubber from the amazonian forest (60%)
- Inner sole made of organic cotton and expensed rubber
- Made in Brazil
The B-Mesh used by Veja is made from recycled plastic bottles - 15 plastic bottles are used to create a pair of sneakers. This upcycling process creates a smart fabric, both breathable and water-resistant.
This product is non-sweatshop and vegan (free from animal ingredients).
Read more about the Veja project and their ethics here...http://project.veja-store.com/en/
Please Note - Sizing conversions vary depending on the manufacturer - we have used the sizing according to the Veja size chart which is slightly different from some of our other brands. Please get in touch for more advice for help with sizing.